We survived the yetis and frostbite of Midwestern winter. But will we survive recording four new songs in one month?
Only time, and the availability of Trader Joe’s salads, will tell.
Spring looms large and flowery, and with its floral blooms comes a flurry of XY activity. Here’s what we’re working on right now:
- Recording and filming four new covers. If you’ve heard us live, you’ll be very familiar with one of them. Let’s just say we’re going “metal.”
- Incorporating Andrew’s impressive piano skills, Christian’s exceptional bass skills, and Michael’s questionable trapeze skills into a new sonic palette.
- Taking new photos that will make us appear way taller than we actually are.
- Planning a wee little CA tour for May.
- Doing the 1,000,000 random internet/computer activities that make up the vast majority of most people’s work these days.
- Exploring new lunch options. Have you tried the Trader Joe’s Mega Crunchy Salad yet? If you have not, my good sir/madame, are you ready to change your life with just one bite of cilantro-ey goodness??
Since filming our Haley Klinkhammer cover collab, we’ve also begun looking for other artists to collaborate and make videos with. Is there an artist you love that you’d like to see us work/sing with? Let us know in the comments below!
We can’t wait to share with you the fruits of our winter planting. Happy spring. Go smell a flower.