by James Adams
This is the second installment of Future Fridays, where you find out what XY Unlimited dreams about when it’s sleeping. Sometimes you can change the future by leaving us feedback about our plans.
We just booked the first date of our Fall 2013 West Coast tour – in Vermillion, South Dakota!
That’s right, we’ll be playing for a healthy helping of buffalo, and maybe a few select students, in the University of South Dakota’s Muenster Center at 8pm, Wednesday 11/13. Okay, okay, so it’s not EXACTLY the West Coast; but c’mon, we weren’t about to turn down an invite to knock two new states off of our touring list. (We fly into Omaha, NE)
Top five things we’re excited about for this first date:
- We’ll get to show off our new band member for the first time.
- I will try to catch and ride a buffalo.
- Michael and Christian will probably try to prevent me from catching and riding a buffalo.
- We’ll get to name our rental car something badass and Western – like the “XY Rodeo Warrior.”
- We might actually find a not-creepy hotel to sleep in, which wasn’t so easy in rural North Dakota.
Know something else we should be excited about in South Dakota? Want to suggest another bizarre stop for our West Coast tour? Leave a comment for us below!